Careers at AMS
Substitute Teachers and Substitute Teacher Assistants are consistently in high demand, and from time to time, we conduct searches for full-time Teacher Assistants, Maintenance Staff, Administrative Staff, Montessori Teachers, and Middle School Preparatory Specialists.
We begin hiring for our summer programs in February-March (positions include Camp Counselors, Lifeguards, certified Water Safety Instructors, and Activity Specialists). Alexander Montessori School is an equal opportunity employer.
If you wish to apply for a position at Alexander Montessori School, please fax a current resume to the Administrative Office at (305) 665-7726, drop it off at 6050 SW 57th Avenue, Miami, FL 33143, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit resume
- Schedule an appointment with the Campus Secretary at the Administrative Office, (305) 665-6274, where you will:
- Fill out an Alexander Montessori School/Alexander Camp Application for Employment
- Submit copies of your drivers license and Social Security Card
(or other acceptable forms of ID that prove eligibility for employment)
- Submit copies of any certification, transcripts, diplomas, and any other documentation
that would be pertinent to the position for which you are applying
- Submit three personal and three professional written references
- Sign an authorization for a local and federal background check to be performed
Be prepared for testing, if necessary (math, personality, computer skills, and/or any other test appropriate to the position for which you are applying).
Alexander Montessori School is the site of the Montessori Teacher Training Institute (MTTI), a training program for those who wish to become Early Childhood Education Montessori Teachers (ages 3-6). Click here to find out more about this excellent opportunity.